TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Strange Experience While Sleeping In Coca Cola Plant Illinois

http://www.killercoke.org/canadian_letter.php

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_The_Coca-Cola_Company

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/mormon.asp

Not necessarily a bad thing but how true is the information.

Got vision and info that an old associate of mine a bartender at.a.club in.Cambridge called The Middle East (where my musician ex was employed and he got busted for drugs in.their parking lot).

The owners are Arabic or around that area.

This old associate of mine has been a bar tender there for a long time. I also know from experience he KNOWS ABOUT PROGRAMMING. Hes Jewish and adopted.but I always suspected his knowledge was from Judaism not other sources.

The info I received was that the owners of that establishment were involved in terrorism or funding terrorism and my old associate involved somehow.

That club and Central Square Cambridge was definitely instrumental in my gang stalking campaign over the years as well as the attempt to frame me up for the cover story end.of.it.

There's also a group of guys who work there that have rams heads tattooed on their chests. They vowed to never speak of the meaning of those fatties publicly. A girl commented to me once that it was weird they all worked there and they all also shared this tattoo.
I can't say these guys have been cruel to me at all actually one of them looks pretty guilty or he.feels bad about my predicament from the way I was treated in that area.
However he does seem to be tolerating the injustice as if its part of something one must bare. Like.the point is to help along the victim's fate by tolerating the injustice.
It could.be meaningless but it was another connection to that club.

2 comments:

  1. Another sentiment they like to throw out is that they beat us... that we're beaten and that it's over. To me, beaten means surrender. Since we haven't surrendered (and quite a few of us never will), we aren't actually beaten.

    It's either their sick minds talking to themselves or a psychological tactic to help us get beaten for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw more proof that certain crazy sounding targets may actually be perps trying to make targets look bad. Either that, or they have been pushed to the brink. Or it could be by design, too: get targets to freak out when it is known they are targets of organized stalking to make other targets look bad.

    http://www.topix.com/forum/blogs/T6SIJEJPAALKGVF67/p169

    ReplyDelete