MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Symbols Rule Us-So Be Aware Who's Symbols' Rule

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Massachusetts

MA state flag design depicts ome would rather lose one's right arm than live under tyranny.

I'd say I am a normal, typical Mass native.
Its not my fault the military industrial complex has taken over the state as well as organized crime. Taken over the entire country for that matter. I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to do.

This is why symbolism along with sublimins should be studied when dealing with GS and mind control.

If you think about it, corporate logos have become so marketed, so omni and ever presnt- so big and important they really have REPLACED our governments' symbolism.

Government we have a say in...corporations we (obviously) do NOT.

No comments: