TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Divorcing The USA Is Now A Reality, And A Necessity

As much as I dislike Obama Gingrich is correct in saying in this administration if u r an enemy of the country u r safe.

See he is not admitting that there are people who are targeted due to being a threat to national security becuz we were forced into being so to save our lives.

I don't think any of us thought Bush and the entire thing started during Reagan would take root after 9-11 as it has.

I just watched Gingrich speak. Extremely dangerous. And I saw Romney for a second behind a mic.

I've never been afraid in any of this. But I am afraid now. These are the very people that many of us thought the country would get see them for what they are after 9-11 and Bush.

I see now Obama has been crappy becuz Bush and a big mess proceeded him. Now his failure is.being used to make Republicans look like the better choice.

Yet Romney and Gingrich are not bringing us back to the Republicans we recalled decades ago. This kind of Republican has simply smoothed over their act and now simply looks like a stronger choice compared to Democrats.

I realize now that I can never be happy or flourish in a.country where I don't agree with either party that rules the country alternatively.

I also can't live somewhere that took my life from me and continues to want only that I forget about what happened and just get a job and act normally.

The country only consists of commentators birching about each other. Its a huge constant arguement and it never ends. I can't stand either party nowadays. They have BOTH BECOME TOO EXTREME. We can't have peace nowadays.

No matter who.gets in people like me are screwed. And no.matter where we go we'll still be considered enemies of the country.
Its impossible.

America has degenerated or in some people's views evolved into something so vastly different from.what I was raised with and add onto that what I experienced during Bush, its akin to living on another planet. Its totally foriegn to me now.

This is how they murder you without physically killing you.
Its only going.to get worse.

And after all that's.happened to me no matter what I.do.or say I.will can easily be called mentally ill.

If this country is even considering Mitt Romney for the presidency without understanding what he's been involved in while governor of Massachusetts its already too late.

I listen to the Republicans and I agree with their mindset on.civility and how Democrats don't want people to think for themselves. Yet the Neocon Republicans do all these horrible things as well they just hide what goes on. Their fronts are better. All the ads durng the Orielly Factor for instance have nothing but attractive winner types as actors. What the 'Republican ideal' has been.marketed as over past decade or so.
Was Nixon or Johnson this ideal? No. Nor elder Bush. They're being marketed as stronger, more successful people as if by nature, by birth.

Either way you chose a lie. A deception. A dumbed down party.

Its extremely sad to realize that leaving America is no longer an option to escape something merely unpleasant or seek more freedom or a more attractive lifestyle. Its now an action that now needs to be taken in order to see if ones very life can be spared. Perhaps some measure of happiness can be got in the years remaining after nearly being murdered by the very forces now planning to become welcomed into the People's arms willingly very soon.

Its like having to watch one's own funeral.

I cannot believe I actually really have to leave. Its real.

No comments:

Post a Comment