TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Reader Comment On Between2Worlds

"http://in2worlds.net/gangstalking-and-targeted-individuals I read through some of this persons blog, and there seems to be alot of disinformation posted on it. Definitely can't be trusted, or believed to be a target. Some of the things he/she posted sounded just like something the gangstalkers would say, or something an average person who doubts this exists. If you evr read this, do you agree?
By Mike on Got Outta There Finally
at 3:53 PM"


Yes I've read her blog. Years ago actually.

Its more meant to assist people who are specific groups of TIs. Persons who fall into the category of Survivors of high level programming and Experimentees. MILABs, Ritual Abuse and the like. I dont mean to sound elitist but unless you comprehend your internal programming as a Survivor you cant really use any of the information she provides. And some of it is theorizing on what really goes on, so its only useful for Survivors to consider these guesses and theories.

Her experience is valuable and she does mention alot that is helpful. As usual one should be careful with bogus or bad information meant to discredit or confuse the issues.

I once wrote her very early on I think to mention that she shouldnt be putting forth information like this and connect it to GS. My rationale was that I felt it gave the GS too much information or made it too easy for disinformation agent perps to use the site to create bad information.
One of the things about my programming is guarding and delivering information. I suppose that was my drive behind doing that. Like a gate keeper.

The only thing that makes me think shes an agent is her reaction to my email. She flipped out and used it to try to label me a perp. That my wanting to keep information compartmentalized or seperated for security reasons was something a perp would do.
I emailed her and explained everything and she simply kept being a bitch.
If she understood various types of programming within Survivors she'd have known my reaction was typical.

So yeah, she does seem suspect. However, the information she provides seems genuine. Its too...all over the place to be a disinfo agent. I dont know.

If shes disinfo she's good. If she's geniune she simply is fighting so hard, that anyone getting in her way is a threat. You gotta understand the way women function in all this. The stress of war is so much harder for us.

Remember- the female of the species is more deadly than the male. We take war like actions not as business but as direct threats to everything we are in charge of. Our nest. So we then feel we must just kill everything in the way instead of negotiating battles. The way men think in war is completely different.

This is one of the main reasons that women must be controlled who are Survivors.

2 comments:

  1. There was just one thing on there, about paranoid schizo people. Of course it is possible she is just not informed on certain issues, but her views involving mental illness are very threatening to a target. Any target going through what we do, I would think would be very doubtful to any validity of psychiatry. With my experience I actually doubt any mainstream explanation of 'mental illness', and pretty much believe people are made that way through torture, experiments, poisons,...for instance I don't believe there is such thing as paranoid schizo, I do believe that there is a protective state a victim would go into because the mind will do whatever it can to preserve your life be it making one paranoid, or that it an effect from a drug that a person may have been laced with, anyway that would be valid and healthy reason for anyone being paranoid. Even people who don't touch anything can also be considered 'mental', but if someone was laced a drug, or contacted sickness into their body through skin absorbtion, it would explain that the mind is protecting the body from another exposure to such substance by causing the body a push to clean or not touch anything. If anyone ever told a psychologist that they believe there are people that would lace someone with a drug to get revenge, to change or ruin a person would be signed off as a paranoid. Maybe I am just super sensitive to the labeling of anyone with a mental disorder, and she really is a target, I don't know either. Thanks for responding though, I am so disconnected I kind of like the interaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too emailed this bitch, "Carissa" I believe her name is. First off, she tells me how she doesn't like most women, and how I'm like so many of them. Then blah blah blah accused me of being a perp too. She is a classic agent, and I believe a total bitch to boot. Her boyfriend, Montalk, is actually pretty interesting, but SUPER into aliens and more of it. I wonder sometimes, he seems so SANE comepared to her. Anyway, total bitch whether a perp or not.

    ReplyDelete