TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Chuck Palahniuk-Another Smartass

http://biomusicosophy.wordpress.com/2011/10/26/boris-chuck-palahniuk-colson-whitehead/

F*ck Chuck Palahniuk. Seriously, I hate this guy's work. Its always been so predictably 'evil' with a big yawn and designed for shock value. Ooohhh he makes people throw up at readings of his work. WHATEVER.

I always stayed away from Fight Club even before I understood what my history and life was about. Instinctively I knew it was merely a cheap reflection, a rip off of the true story of programmed people's lives. Persons who are disassociative and or have MPD.

The little red berret to complete the black and red Satanic color scheme is just too cute to not piss one off at this guy even more. This kind of person doing media psy ops for the Hollywood/American crowd always has to do little things that just seem to convey making fun of or being 'better than' the victims of these campaigns and cults.

Its the cute beret, the smile, the smugness, the feigned innocence to fool the public that's so annoying.

She was a loner while alive but making friends now while dead.
Preachy and bitter but earnest.

These people can all go f*ck themselves. This limp wristed piss ass most of all.

Fight Club and its exploiting the conditions many MPD people have to live with, yet not exposing the entire situation fully only serves oppression and corruption fully.

And I hate being gotten over on by people who appear as if they don't suffer as we do. As if some entitlement serves to keep them above others who suffer as we do.

America produces a lot of these terrible ass*holes who think they're getting away with something but they are simply just dishonest wimps hiding out in trendy or show biz crowds. I can imagine parts of Europe also produce such smart asses.

Give me truly brutal destroyers anyday who at least I can see suffer for what they are. Some pain in the face I can relate to.

This guy I just want to punch in the face. Instinctively.

Oh yes you are.just so clever and are fooling the gullible American public with your work. Congratulations, you just took candy from a baby. Can you appreciate that analogy? Its predictable enough.

I love how these people trivialize the most horrific crimes against humanity by turning it into 'art'. There are people who turn such content into art without losing respectability for both the struggling victims and the black hearted perpetrators.

This guy isn't it.

2 comments:

  1. Kinda like David Lawson, who advocates stepping on the toes of "fake police officers" or spilling coffee on them or laughing in their face. And he "rode" with perp groups. But most targets now now that those are real police officers who are going along with harassing targets. So spilling coffee on them, stepping on their toes, or whatever is definitely not a good idea.

    In real life, the target is surrounded by real professionals who are in on their stalking and harassment. This whole stepping on toes and laughing at supposed perps sounds like what perps sometimes do to targets. The book could be a brainwashing to get targets to make themselves look like perps or get them in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another blog site on gangstalking.

    http://whatisgangstalking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete