TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

America: A Lost Cause

Its inconcievable to me that things like gang stalking can go on here and the public doesnt even know about it.

People like me are marginalized for the rest of our lives and basically denied all human and civil rights and the public does nothing or worse they think its funny. What has become of a nation when something like this has become amusing? How is political intrigue amusing?

The problem is the public in this country dont want to be socially responsible when the subject matter becomes too murky. They dont genuinely care anyway about their felloe man all that deeply or society wouldn't continue to have the same problems they keep on having. Americans want to dominate, enjoy themselves and worst of all appear as if they are socially responsible.

Its easier to focus on the cover story and the crap from my personal life than to focus on MK Ultra, the misuse of military technlogies and how drug running and the sex industry clearly tie into the military.

So if I am not taken seriosly then the corruotion that is really the problem will not be taken seriously.

The perps ensure that the public dont take me seriously or its ok to hate me and they also via psychological warfare ensure I dont take myself or my situation seriously.

This country is now a fully operational prison and its one that authorities make sure the inmates ENJOY so they assist in keeping things just as they are.

There is no way to change America. Everyone is so totally brainwashed that its a lost cause. America is a lost cause. Its over and its never going to be free again.

The people are so totally in love with their gadgets and themselves and consumerism that they will never be able to release themselves from this bondage l
It comes with the price nowadays of compliance and silence that they seem to buy into fully. And so many young people seem in on harassing TIs even if they are suppossdly Anarchists etc that one can plainly see that its over and hopeless. They might have bought into the world wide peace and equality deception of the NWO becuz they were raised to or, like Nazi Germany or East Germany and other such examples the public simply go along with

No comments:

Post a Comment