Advisory On Free Speech Rally In Boston This Weekend

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

http://homelessti.blogspot.com/2012/03/austin-tx-tole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been reading your work for awhile and you seem like a genuine person. i am also an underground journalist and i wanted to share my blog with you to see what you thought about it. you can stop by if you want, and if you want to leave a comment that would be cool (it can be anonymous). i'm a fan of your work. my journal is at: rateofdissent.blogspot.com i'd like for this to be a private message so please do not publish this comment on your blog. you seem really smart and cool and like you've been put through a lot of grief. peace, B.