MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Forget David Icke..THIS Is The Secret Of How Our World Works!

Well..looks like Mr Show told the truth after all:



Thursday, December 29, 2011

Eroticizing Equality

Did I mention that this activity lately has included eroticizing the NWO and all the Equality crap?

TOTAL brainwash, by definition if I ever saw an example of it.

The NWO is a cult. A mindless cult. Don't buy into it. Its a deception.

Remember Gloria Steinem a year or so ago made a statement that equality should be eroticized? WASNT SHE CIA ON HER COLLEGE CAMPUS? HASNT SHE BEEN SEEN IN PHOTOGRAPHS MAKING A MASONIC HAND SYMBOL SIGN, TRIANGLE ABOVE HER HEAD WHILE WEARING BLACK AND RED?

We always knew we couldnt trust her and its turned out to be true. A lot of people are being brainwashed into this, thinking It will bring world peace. A lot of them are under mind control and don't realize it like Stienem most likely.

Don't fall for it.

No comments: