MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Book: Universities In The Business Of Repression-The Academic Military Industrial Complex

http://books.google.com/books?id=kv5qw6Kel0sC&pg=PA227&lpg=PA226&ots=fUjH_kDcte&dq=tufts+military+industrial+complex&output=html_text

No comments: