TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Attempted Harassment In A Public Transit Station, Stopped By Someone Actually Doing Thier Job

The city I am in uses too many blacks so its not going to work. However they keep sending blacks first becuz its degrading and secondly becuz they want lots of footage with me using the N word.

Another trick used intermittently is to have a perfect pretty girl walk by dressed to the nines or else a red head becuz they know I am very intrigued by red hair. Not sexually but its uniqueness. They also know by now I am a sucker for beauty being that I am artistic. A woman I will be sure to look at (I used to be a knockout you know) walks by and after my taking in what she's wearing and she's past, she will touch her hand to the area where a man's wallet would be. There's been some use of that especially on buses here where its used most frequently nationwide anyway. Ifs been used in stores that are very targeted like MICROCENTER in Cambridge MA but using a redhead.

It happens so frequently that its obviously a tactic. Its a good one for them too becuz they can always have anyone do it after catching the TI off guard. You don't expect it especially when People like women in skirts don't have pockets.

A woman did this tonight at a bus station. After I was caught in that psychologically a car came by with a non ghetto black driver and fat faced white guy in passenger seat. I had earphones in and ignored them but the perps know by now that at this point I am triggered and caught like a fish in a net psychologically.

Even if I ignored it it would still be damaging or produce a brainwash state in my consciousness. Its all about keeping the Survivor under control.
Making them feel bad, singled out and picked on.
Harassed.

An employee approached the car and told them to get out of the bus lane area. As he did I laughed becuz the scene was broken. The chubby faced white guy in the passenger seat also smiled becuz he knew they had been interrupted or caught. A very Satanic smile. He.looked a bit like Aquino but a lot less..intense or intelligent. And it certainly wasn't a smile one could respect. Dumbasses is all they were, typical low level perps. And as usual the black dude was nervous and jittery. Probably doing this to get paid or made or whatever. F*cking idiot.

The fact that chubby gave a sly smile is indication enough that they were up to something as well as they have a warped, sick sense of humor.

ALL IT TOOK WAS FOR ONE PERSON TO INTERVENE AND ASSIST OR AT LEAST DO HIS JOB for the effect to be broken. Just one other person. This is why its important to keep the TI isolated.

There was also a black dude older, in the bus station doing stalking that was not so overt. Then again he might have just been nosy becuz of the way I am built but blacks down here seem to mind their P's and Q's. I don't trust it isnt gang stalking.

After the spell was broken by the employee I looked over at the honeytrap girl and all she could do was look away half ashamed and half hiding her face.

It was a nice evening for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment