TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Walmart using RFID in Underwear and Other Products

(Couldnt space or use number keyes as this browser or Bloggrr on this browser has been corrupted somehow)http://barcodereader.systemid.com/index.php/2010/09/24/wal-mart-uses-rfid-to-track-underwear/ The problem once again is no one is being honest or realistic about abuse of such access by powerful entities that DO have the money to track people. As well as sophisticated crime syndicates .Interestingly the article points out that radio waves dont travel well or work through water or underground. Every true Targeted Individual experiences exactly the same conditions. Whether it be an ocean down to a bathtub bodies of water provide relief.And its not just TIs or mass mind -this kind of pollution is simply bad for human beings animals and even vegetation. Trees have already shown to be damaged by WIFi.The end of the world may not be as quick and compelling as a nuclear bomb. ..it might come as a slow kill. And each generation will percieve this to be normal..until total devestation is the norm.Unless of course like the elite you have purchased your land to be tunneled out.or plan to take a dollar ride into space perhos in future to go live on Mars or the space station .They are going to make money off of rhe lower classes, trash the place, then leave.Why does that not surprise me?

2 comments:

  1. Well, the trashing the place sentiment makes a lot of sense. Around this nice little town here, I see a lot of bits and pieces of trash left by perps/stalkers. So that theory makes a lot of sense, and resonates well with me. That whole leaving candy wrappers, beer cans and similar in strategic places validates for me that they do indeed want to trash this place up. Just look at how stupid the commercials are, and how clumsy the psy-ops are.

    Where are the good, high-quality psy-ops that were present in the past movies and commercials? The ones I see are so clumsy and sloppily done, they are a joke. They just don't make good mind-control slavery systems anymore. How ironic is that -- because of this system, everything is lower quality. But even the system itself is lower quality. So does this means that some higher system is controlling THEM? Or is all of this just powerful people doing what chimpanzees do when they are threatened: maul and tear other humans apart, and leave them disabled. Everything is complete shit these days, that even the shit is complete shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walmarts are hell if you're a TI. I get constant theater and "actors" doing their "thing" at any hour literally. Walmarts must be a gangstalker training ground.

    ReplyDelete