Advisory On Free Speech Rally In Boston This Weekend

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Mother Jones 2011: The Informants

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/08/fbi-terrorist-informants

So was that the CIA I encountered in Phoenix AZ in 2008? Coercing me to join their traveling circus of empty headed fools? 
"I can make it stop..." and the cops trying to intimate I was "in trouble" just waiting for me to wander into one of their stations like a wounded lost lamb. You should have seen them in Frisco its like they were waiting for me. When I asked directions instead of agreed to se my soul you shud have seen the shock on the face.
It was indeed a beautiful sight. 

A lot of crimes are being hidden by this system used to silence anyone who knows too much or has been victimized.

No comments: