Ancient Sign Of The Coming Storm

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Constitution May Include Gang Stalking or Maybe USA No Longer Exists

Noticed this on passport. The Constitution says:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
http://constitutionus.com

All those things, nowadays are being doje by gang stalking programs. GS insures domestic tranquility. GS promotes GENERAL welfare not that of the individual.
It provides for COMMON defense not for one person.

All this is basically the attitude of people in this country as well as the gang stalkers themselves.

http://www.serendipity.li/jsmill/us_corporation.htm


If the US is now a corporation then its no longer what it was anyway.

No comments: