TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Importance Of Electromagnetic or Tech 'Safe Spaces' For Targeted Individuals

I have a few simple screenshots of a safe area that demonstrate interface and mental torment are related to cell phone service.

I come upon safe areas randomly though in certain areas they seem to follow similar specifications.

You will know. The effects stop. Its quiet..the environment is peaceful. There's no longer any interface or noise or ideations or many thoughts at once etc.  All the things that make the modern world horrible for us and all thats part of it thats hijacked and used to target us- becomes blocked.

No burning. No all of a sudden pains or stabs in the muscle or skin. It becomes peaceful and.....well, frickin NORMAL the way it used to be decades ago.

IF YOU VISIT A SAFE SPACE FOR EVEN A SMALL TIME IN YOUR DAY IT BREAKS UP THE ONGOING EFFECT OF THE HARASSMENT SYSTEM.

Nowadays they get me RIGHT after I wake up some places more merciful than others some very aggressive.

They get you early and keep you wound up throughout the day until sleep time. You are disoriented and controlled. There's nothing you can do about it. IF you can remember..if, then go to a safe space even just for 10 or 15 min.
It breaks up the control you are brainwashed into starting in the morning.

It resets your senses and you can function more efficiently.

I was outside the safe space during this screenshot:

I then was in the area where it seemed that relief was had and I noted the change in cell phone bars:




I tested to see if it was the data from my phone. Data worked and both on and blocked it seemed it really was a matter of THE CELL PHONE TALK AND TEXT capacity.

Dont tell anyone your safe spaces unless you can trust. You know how this system is. They will purposely make it UNsafe if you post it. 

This system takes away anything you love or that frees you from their control.

No comments:

Post a Comment