Ancient Sign Of The Coming Storm

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Blogger Writes GS On Cover Story Level Is System Of Police Harassment With Community Involvement

https://wifepoisonedme.wordpress.com/2013/11/28/gang-stalking-what-is-it-how-they-do-it-how-they-get-away-with-it/comment-page-1/#comment-941

Left a comment and mentioned that there are levels of gang stalking programs based on motive.

In the case of MK Ultra as in my mother and myself, this level of organized stalking and harassment is used as part of the cover story. And its simple so the public can understand on this level.

I dont know if this is a disinfo blog but Ive met people who genuinely seem to be working off of this level of understanding and nothing more.

And seeing Walmart employees put on front street for the harassment they do as it does help murder Targets over time is quite enjoyable.

No comments: