TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lone Shooter AZ



I am not comfortable with just one part of this cover up- selling anti terror, as being the sole motive for deception. We have to keep fighting until its connected to MK Ultra and other projects. Programming is going to be harder, I would be satisfied with a grey area including getting Survivors protection and therapy to deprogram without the system so easily coming after Survivors.

1 comment:

  1. When I saw this on CNN on TV, well, there was this huge emphasis on the lone shooter being "deranged", and his anti-government rants. They were saying things to this effect, that he was delusional, and his posting on govt. using mind control. It sounded like they were trying to paint anyone with similar beliefs as delusional, crazy, etc. Just like the System wants.

    It's unfortunate these things happen, though. If there are so many delusional people doing these rampages, then why does it keep happening so often? I don't know if you've seen the coverage on CNN, but they kept digging and digging and digging for anecdotes that showed he was crazy. And reporters also kept emphasizing that his posts about govt. mind control were incoherent rants, and that similar "crazies" were out there blogging about the same thing.

    The cool thing was, one Democrat they interviewed didn't completely refute these claims, but he blamed the news reporters for purposefully putting out negative stuff that would trigger such people. Sounds like that lawmaker wasn't in bed with the system as much as those asshole reporters were.

    I've always been suspicious of CNN, that their reporting was just more garbage journalism. Oh, the Lone shooter was so mentally unstable. That was the theme, and they just wouldn't give it a break.

    Or, how about this: maybe those CNN reporters were afraid of going against the grain and getting targeted. How about that? They get paid big bucks to sit there and pass off all these "going postal" events as the work of unstable delusional minds.

    ReplyDelete