TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Actual Mind Control Patents

I was sickened by reading this. No matter how much info we put forward anything we say is still considered mental illness or dishonesty. Its ridiculous.

I put some of these into Google and the article is genuine as the patents are..

1 comment:

  1. They probably don't really care at this point. We have a bunch of spoiled, already beaten down people and others who enjoy watching us go down. So I think this is actually going to add to their joy, if they ever found out. If you think about it, they're stupid enough to believe slander campaigns, so of course they're either a) not smart enough to know what a patent is b) believe that these patents are theoretical and not real (i.e. that they haven't been tested and utilized). Or, c), they comprehend that these toys are real and are being used to keep them and us down, but they really don't care. After all, they are fully committed to the Boob Tube and everything that gets thrown their way from there. And since they're so used to just going with the latest trends and the Boob Toob programming, they're probably either conditioned or brainwashed to go into denial or believe these are fake anyways. Or, they simply go along with what the perps want, and just jump for joy, because they don't understand anything about psychology, the mind, or what an "acoustic device" is. They will never know or care, until every show on the Boob Tube (or Idiot Lantern as they call it in England) explains what these technologies are and that they are B-A-D. See, you've got to spell it out for these Boob Tubers. They're mindless zombies who have had their logic and soul own3d by the mighty Tee Vee.

    In sum: if they ever saw the patents, they would dismiss them as being theoretical, or believe the line of BS that they were ONCE used on a few official targets, but that was back into the MKULTRA days, which doesn't exist anymore. And why don't they exist? Why, because the nice man in the suit on the Boob Tube told them MKULTRA has been over and done with.

    ReplyDelete