TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Latest Hate Mail: Tim Burton's Fans Have Spoken..But They Cant Spell

More hate mail kids.
This is my fav comment to date. Its obviously from someone who doesnt read my blog that often..due to the fact that there are multiple posts on religious freedom, occult, metaphysical issues of all kinds, Satanism, Rosicrucianism, Masonic content, Voodoo, Atheism, Odinism, far eastern belief systems, Nazism and I often post music that is not Christian thats for sure.
Also, I would like to point out that an idiot may be defined as someone who cannot spell properly. I assume "CHOCK" was supposed to be 'choke'.

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT SUCK A COCK AND CHOCK ON IT BITCH. GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GO BACK TO CHURCH. BITCH.
By Anonymous on More nightmares for the kiddies: Tim Burton's ALIC... on 1/20/11
Publish Spam Delete"


Just becuz I point out content in a movie for kids that no kid should be watching unless his parents are fully informed of its nature does not mean I am a Christian. It means I despise cheap deceptions meant to fool innocent people who trust in Disney when its obvious in years of research that no one should trust their kids to this company nor Hollywood.

If you are going to deceive it better be good or someone is going to catch yer sorry ass if you suck at it. Disney deceptions used to at least be seductive and attractive- artful like Fantasia.
No one wants to see Depp dressed as an evil clown with dark lighting filter expressing a possession by Madonna. Its just metaphysical D- material. Burton needs to sit in the corner with a dunce cap not a wizard's hat for this one and that wife of his gets the clue she is not as capable of subtlety as she believes she is. Her portrayal of the Red Queen is one such example.
She's been a little snot since The Young Ones and as much as I like The Comic Strip they often have connections to being dark hearted on the sly. I could swear that Rick from Young Ones whole persona was stolen from Joe Strummer of The Clash.

Funny is fine, art is great but when you start messing with political issues beyond comedy or art and playing damaging mind games with the public YOU BETTER BE GOOD AND YOU BETTER GET IT RIGHT.
Classical artists knew how to get it right. Today's so called 'artists' playing games are no better than cheap psychologists, and they're too lazy to be artful about it. Too many fashion shows to go to or whatever these bores do with thier time off when not making cheap trash meant to enslave simple minds.

Now let me get back to listening to Darkened Nocturn Slaughter Cult.... idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment