TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Doing better today/ Internalizing oppression=social control

After that last post and something else that may have happened, getting hit hard has stopped. no more sexual stimulation and no more controlling ideations about having to be perfect..like work in a hospital like some nun.

You realize that these tactics are just part of the tactics of thought reform.

A demand for unrealistic perfection
A demand for purity.

Everything that is done to TI's ends up being just simply traceable back to the thought reform system.

I haven't had this much relief in some time. I also got four days rest...but if you are a destitute TI you know that years of rest is what it would take to get you back to normal..

And still I am given ideations that I have to eventually internalize societies norms etc.

I recall on one of my posts I put a story that related to college students nowadays being forced to go thru humiliation in order to 'internalize oppression'. I see how this could be perceived as useful for equaling up the score, but its not the best tactic for sensitivity classes/lessons and also how do you know which person you are subjecting this too wasn't 'oppressed' already? Like in some hidden way like sexual abuse at home or some other issue in the home? Or an outside beating or rape that was unreported or even blocked out? What about someone being bullied?

These covert abuses are obviously not factored in when considering subjecting people to more stress or 'oppression'.
I will laugh my ass off and release a fury if I ever find out that what is being done to me is for some sensitisation in order to get me to grow as a person or some shit. Its a good front to convince people to go along anyway...

But in terms of mind control let me tell you what that and gang stalking demanding the Targets internalize oppression really is...its social control and that is ALL it is.

Even if say someone like me got through the gang stalking if it was unacknowledged what was done to me and I jsut had to 'move on' and get on with my life, and true healing never occurred, there would always be a tortured person in there somewhere. Not a private one either, like before I had my private issues with my life and was trying to sort them out. At least I felt in control of my own affairs and this is important for the healing process.

The vision I get is this tortured person who is eternally in this dungeon room internally within..like a basement.. This personification of what was done to the TI will be kept internally always. THIS IS THE INTERNALIZATION OF THE ABUSE, OF THE TERROR. IT WILL BE USED FOR PURPOSES OF SOCIAL CONTROL. YOU WILL BE REDUCED TO A SPIRITUAL DEPENDANT ON THE SYSTEM THAT TORTURED YOU. EVERYONE WHO EXPERIENCES THIS IS REDUCED TO A SPIRITUAL AND EMOTIONAL WELFARE CASE, ALWAYS DEPENDANT ON THE SYSTEM THAT INVADED YOU AND PLACED ITSELF THERE.

This acts as life long social control. You are never doing anything according to your own will. You are acting upon the constant memory of the threat of the system...that it could strike again at any moment if you do not do what you are supposed to. You might be tortured again. You might be "terrored" again.

This is why its not quite a good idea to have people either overtly or otherwise having you internalize any form of oppression.
This is also why I assume getting on with your life is encouraged.

Its kinda like spy ware or something that gets into your computer and stays there and is still there upon turn off and on of the system. And it is undetectable. Unless someone knew what you went through and how damaged you really are.

This is also why if its thought reform we are dealing with, then threatening to label the victim upon disclosure is imperative.. it gives the fear and terror time to settle in, and then when you 'go on with your life' or 'take the blue pill' you are permanently managed. Never alone. Never trusting yourself or others.

Completely f*cked is more like it. And this is the new system of social control I guarantee...even if you didn't deserve it. If you are a victim witness it says never disclose.

And you going on with your life covers what happened. Its kind of like building a home on an old garbage dump that has been filled and covered over. This is the effect that they want.

Better yet, to build on top of a graveyard with the stones removed. Seen poltergeist? Its only a movie but the message is clear.
Things need to be put to rest for real, not a gloss over. And people and things need to be put in thier proper places not jsut left conveniently where they serve a special interest.

Getting on with your life only serves the perpetrators.

I have seen a phrase once- The absence of war does not mean peace. I agree completely. I refuse to be lulled into complacency by gang stalking becoming less prevalent or any of this stopping...there will be disclosure. And I don't mean in 20 or 10 years like they would prefer.

The destruction of the economy was a nice touch...while the last batch of jerks walk off into the sunset. Don't let em do it to ya...I cant afford it that's for sure. Mentally, emotionally nor spiritually.

I didn't need to be reformed. I needed to not be exploited IN ONE OF THE MOST VULNERABLE PHASES OF MY ENTIRE LIFE IN THIS BODY. They'll pay for that.

No one should be allowed to just move on. But you can bet that all the guilty parties will focus on that and try to make it stick for all time.

Usually the amount of harassment and abuse are so above and beyond what people think is legal or even possible that its the main reason that people just aren't believed.

If it can happen in east Germany it can happen anywhere.
That in itself sets an example of humans being capable of such things. That's just the gang stalking part of it.

This whole thing would indeed be so much easier if TI's were just mental...but there are so many credible people even just with stories of workplace mobbing.

Being truly out of your mind would be like a vacation wouldn't it?? I would then take a blue pill or any pill they wanted me to..but especially the intense cruelty present none of it makes sense as just the target being nuts.
Why are we so important ...why why why.

And that leads to reasons that no one wants to deal with most likely.

Don't buy into the social control attempts. Its the system trying to hide not only the attacks on the TI over time but its very existence if not the original reason you were targeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment