TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FBI wants to have more access to info on internet

Great....more excuses for overt collection of information opposed to what Targets know can be done covertly anyway.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9926899-7.html

I recall I called the MI FBI and inquired about gang stalking. I was smart enough to not fall into the arrogant trap they laid out "So who is stalking you"... I noticed the main question was posed to 'you'. I never established a who..or a what or where or anything. So I told the woman " I never said it was concerning me ma'am."
For my show of intelligence whoever it was stopped the head games and upon my final questioning she said "Nope" to them dealing with gang stalking..a sympathetic 'nope' anyway.

They want more control and power yet they are never willing to deal with organized stalking.

Which means that its
1) under the heading of national security or other such necessity
2) its them still doing COINTELPRO type b*llshit or thier lending thier services out to people who want someone gone
3) its organized crime that they dont mess with for whatever reason
4) its someone else that is behind this that they dont want to mess with thier affairs
5) there is an ongoing very covert investigation with organized stalking (best case scenerio)

Does this mean that they'll catch people spying or posting hidden cam videos that ruin lives? Or catch perps planning assaults? Or does it mean that everyone will continue to skirt around the issue still?

Super warrant this you bastards...
I live in shelters. My life is ruined.

A madam, a drug dealer and a child abuser who likes to make money on bogus law suits are all doing just fine and I am screwed. Most of the above are trust fund brats..but one is just a sell out. Most others involved are a-holes who dont want to get into trouble with the law or avoid exposure.

Spend more time going after real criminals and less time protecting rich kids or rings of crime some a-hole doesnt want touched.

Then you wonder why the public doenst trust you..you stink to high heaven. I am living proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment