TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Torture over asking for 'help'

Great, now I am getting this ideation that I was so wrong or for asking for help from someone out there..that I havent 'changed' and I just want money. Can you say full on behavior modification?

Purity and perfection. NO ONE can adhere to this..unless they internalize the shame and become guilty and become like the system seems to want them to. All this for what? I am here to tell you that I am here to
-impress no one
- defend myself and keep myself alive
-I am not here to cow tow to corrupt authority
-nor to lose my future and artistic abilities and the person I could have been all in order to give in and change in order to please some bizarre, controlling very seemingly sexist idea that I need to conform, give up artistic pursuit and become a born again virgin and a good little woman eventually.

It really feels like there is this insane control freak quality to this, and that its 'conform or die'. What the hell is this?? Is this about confession? I mean am I being tortured so that I just tell every thing that happened? Now you see why I knew I should have left here a few days ago, even with 50 bucks in my pocket. I could sense something coming down. It is really bad here now....I need to get out of the city.

Boston is very...strange right now. A few nights ago, (and this is NOT logical) its like a cold still and darkness came over the area. It was so black at night a few nights ago. There is a stillness that is very..disturbing. Activity around me seems to have ceased...

If this is my own death it would rather be a relief....but it feels like something to do with the city, the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment