TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

RE: bad experiment comment

http://www.badexperiment.com/propaganda-and-gang-stalking-vocabulary/38/#comment-1108

Someone from Bad Experiment left this for me to read on a comment recently.

I have read this before actually...

All I have to say is that I do not have time to create a new vocabulary for an entire victim community. I would rather just stick to the agreed upon set up. Also, if you want to claim its the militarization of the target I would say its moreso for the purpose of making it clear that the target is clearly a victim of crime ..the use of the word 'perp' indicates that there is a perpetrator, like when the cops ID a 'perp'. The term "targeted individual" has been used to describe people targeted by companies as well as whistleblowers or journalists etc. Both of these add legitamacy from the world of crime and nasty business that people already accept as reality..therefore drawing people into the idea that we are legit.

The military part is the psychological warfare that is used...psy ops. And we cant change that really can we?

I would not be leary of language so much as I would :
outrageous claims that cannot be backed up
people who know everything about their situation yet somehow get nothing done
mind control tactics used on TI's to ensure nothing gets done
people who seem to know alot about your situation or mirror it too much
what ever else doesnt feel right

If you are a seasoned enough TI you will know what thier tactics are for you and for groups of TI's...

The outcomes desired are:
suicide
institutionalization
discredited victim witness
keeping you 'down' for life
personality reformatting

No comments:

Post a Comment