TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Suicide

I personally at this time am opting for completing suicide ritualistically. I have been left no choice by the constant interference with my 'mind control' programming.

If I had been allowed to de program and then re program with the help of therapists (who were doing thier jobs not jerking off or standing down to corruption) I would have become a caring and functional invididual.

At this time I am so interfered with via remote influence and still some gang stalking that after years of this I have had quite enough. I have also had enough of society acting like everything is fine and they did nothing wrong.

I will push myself to take care of writing my story before I go so keep on messing with me YOU WONT CHANGE THAT.

If not then at least there is enough here to force at least some people to realize that I was not simply jsut crazy or deserved this.

If you feel like avenging me...feel free. Just wait until I go thats all.

I need advice from anyone versed in fire sciences about how to construct something gaurenteeing my body is cremated on site of my death. I CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO PHYSICALLY REMAIN. I MUST DIE BY FIRE OR BE BURNED.

Also I am worrisome of reports I hear about TI's bodies being corrupted. I dont put it past them that they would be doing something so ridiculous with human experiemntation that there would be some use for some body part after wards.

Also being a female I dont want..certain activities going on after I am dead. Alot of women I know had very raised eyebrows over Anna Nicoles body being so late in its return. Women just looked at each other..we didnt even have to think or say anything. We just all suspected the same thing.
NO WAY.

I think the system has done enough to me already. They dont deserve anything else.

This is a long term plan. I refuse to off myself out of being impatient....as it seems the system would like.

I am not condoning suicide for other TI's...but if you are programmed and they are keeping you trapped in the maze and not letting you grow as a person at all. If you are a total prisoner and no one will help you and the rest of society just doesnt know what is happening...well you can relate. Survivors are many....and I often question the easy rescue stories of highly visible survivors. I guess some are more fortunate than others. Expendable means just that I guess.

If you have a tolerable situation then there is no reason to go anywhere. You have to keep fighting...regardless of what anyone else does.

Dont comment on this or send me messages unless you have the information I am looking for.
I feel very strongly about this and my programming will have nothing less.

I will not be controlled if your wondering. I wont be pigeon holed or changed or told what to do or ordered around or confused or shelved.
There are no alternatives to this and I, personally have little say in the matter. Any will I have is always being squashed and attempted to be altered. I will not be made docile and co operative when YOU were the ones who screwed me over when I didnt deserve it. Your sick and fucked corruption may not outrage anyone else but I find it outrageous that I am asked to live in such a manner. I wont have it and you wont have me where you want me.

Go f*ck yourselves.

You'll not cure me, convert me, immasculate me, minimize me, invalidate me and force me into a life of polite solitude within the confines of acceptable female behavior (as a cover for your total rail road job you did on me).

Nor will I spend the rest of my life taking care of people...NOT OF MY OWN WILL. That WAS to be my part in society according to my Will. NOT YOURS.

I will do nothing with my life not of my own Will. Piss off.

2 comments:

  1. Consider that if you go this route, you'll be nothing more than a small footnote in maybe a small newspaper somewhere.

    I'd have to say that although harassed quite brutally at times, my situation is tolerable, and I'm afraid of doing something to make my situation worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a 29 year target, in contact with many other targets, I can say that over time the intensity of the targeting varies. It's never zero, but many long term targets find ways to cope with it.

    One is to train yourself to ignore as much as possible, until you simply note each attack, send a mental "f--- you," and then return to what you were doing.

    As to suicide, I've read reports of near death experiences by those who almost succeeded in committing suicide. These were NOT pleasant NDEs.

    Near death experiences show clearly there is a life after death, and that is something Rachel should take very seriously.

    Religious or not, don't take the chance that religious people are right and you could suffer severe punishment in the next life.

    Read some reports by people who were shown Hell during their NDEs before making up your mind.

    Another reason you may want to stay alive is that suicide is exactly what the perpetrators love the most. Why entertain them?

    Personally, I find that a little activism, nothing huge, turned me away from my own thoughts of suicide.

    Eleanor White
    Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete