TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Wal-Mart And Surveillance Of Employees And Activists

Keep in mind that as a Target I loathe Wal-Mart but as a poor person and Traveler Im doing myself a disservice by posting against the company.

I can depend on Wal-Mart to be in any given city in the USA. RVs and big rig trucks are allowed to camp overnight on their parking lots.
I basically have survived by shopping their every month when I get my meager moneys. I get things necessary to my survival cheaply and easily.

In areas where bad weather could kill a Traveler this company's employees have let myself and others stay overnight or in the walkway for hours during the day as tornado warnings are issued with heavy never endg rain in the midwest.

Ironically many of the companies that cause these problems end up assisting disadvantaged people. And my activism thats included being attacked by them and exposing them would not have been possible-without them.

I know damn well other countries would be much more harsh on dissidents and that America is just trying to compete globally.
Often its been customers in Wal-Mart not employees who are doing the harassment but it depends on the city or town, just as with marked and uniformed police. It varies.

Of course theres the issue of technologies which at Walmart its bad just as with McDonalds.

I dont know if corporate America can exist without gang stalking of TIs or being tied in with the military industrial complex.

Just becuz Americans care about exploitation doesnt mean a competing country would.

The point isnt to destroy these companies but simply to expose the link between MK Ultra and our post 9-11 world.

Protect America fine but create perfect consumers or torture dissidents or get presidents elected?  No.
After dealing with the masses as a Target I understand the elites disdain for them on a practical level. I only want justice for other oppressed Targets and for those who are worthy and seeking answers to find them.

The average American seems pretty content with their enslavement and anyone who isnt has left by now.
Understood.

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2015/11/25/1454206/-Walmart-s-spying-on-worker-activists-involved-the-FBI-and-a-defense-contractor

http://m.democracynow.org/stories/7463

1 comment:

  1. I would not advises trusting the Walmart in Orlando, the one not too far from the airport, can't remember exactly where but I stayed near the airport two years ago and was attacked by staff and "customers"--The Walmart was located in some shopping mall, so parking for the nite would probably be out of the question. There was a large Publix next to it, so BE WARE! Of that shop....!

    ReplyDelete