TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Mobbed With Violence By St Francis Scum While Begging For Morning Coffee Downtown Boston

Like downtown DD coffee better than Cambridge becuz its not bitter.

Flying sign in front of DD on Washington street and Essex St Boston. Easnt a problem last week then again everyone was probably too lazy to come out after the first snow. Perps are horribly entitled spoilt scumbags.

Mobbed on Washington st Boston by St Francis shelter scum. Some guy got violent threatened me had to pull knifw out so of course he walks.

Chinese and Latinos doing gesturing tactics and of course a few union-small tradesman scum.

They were careful of being filmed but seemed more concerned with me logging into this blog.

Some of the St Francis scum both white and black hung around Dunkin Donuts as if to try to threaten Id be harmed if I tried to leave.

They ALL left when I started writing and YUPpie perps also left the shop.

One black lady was doing directed conversation saying something about 'when its time to go down YOUR GOIN DOWN'.

Ok. By totally illegal means? This is supposed to be whats gonna take me down?

And you badasses are afraid of a blog?

So how is that powerful enuf to take someone down?

U may annoy them to death but its not taking anyone down.

Many of them gave up when I just drank my coffee and talked on the phone but they ALL cleared out like troops being withdrawn when the writing started.

Yep. Goin down...uh huh. Riiighhht.

And yes I used the N word. I sang a Screwdriver song quietly as I panhandled just to piss eveyone off.

Just to be a contrary asshole.

They wanna create racists well they are doing a good job.

ANYTHING TO HIDE WHAT THEYVE DONE TO THE TARGET TO BEGIN WITH.

Again go straight to hell and drop dead.

After fighting with perps always return to being nice and normal and calm.

Its like swatting flies to get rid of pests. Dont let it ruin your mood.

Hmph.

1 comment:

  1. It helps a little if you keep in mind that perp logic is vastly different than real-world logic. Perps think using "laws" from the cult rather than the truth in order to "prove" things. That bitch who opened up her yap and said "it's over", you should've gone after her, pulled her aside, and asked her "what's over"? Most of the time, they'll just stall and say things like "yah, 'it' is over. Um whatever 'it' is." Again, the cult they are in tells them how to think and what to say, and telling them to back up their claims, they can't use real-world logic to back a single thing up they say. The best they can do is attempt to weasel out of it by using their pack mentality, which fails in a lot of cases.

    ReplyDelete