TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Harvard Square Station Is A Very Bad Area For TIs Or Activists Who May Be Persecuted By The Power Structure

Before I begin let me note that alot of the public transit in cold northern areas in the US are kind about allowing people to stay warm in winter as long as it doesnt get too disgusting. Its hard on the public and pt employees too becuz the street scenes in many cities have just degenerated into such a poor state of jerks and idiots that its hard for people to be tolerant. Im convinced this is all by design).

Harvard Square Station is intense with forced speech and self talk. Of course this also is used to discredit along with the small yet constant stream of gang stalkers doing harassment.

I couldn't keep quiet here even if I wamted to.

I'm also getting a lot of mirroring from locals lately. For years its been a tactic of this system to have certain locals read this blog and either react to it or use it for mirroring me.

So an example would be that a certain shady local simply repackages some blog content and regurgitates it back to me and Im in such a state that I dont CONSCIOUSLY realize its source or what the person is doing.

Its part of brainwashing or further mind control of the Survivor (of programming).

Recently Ive noticed that certain people I still associate with are taking content from WHAT IVE SAID OUT LOUD in the train station (maybe outside in public spaces I cant think of an example).

In addition to feeling I cant keep from talking (due to tech maybe but definitely anxiety from being harassed and mobbed constantly or a combination of the two most likely. They've known for years its a coping skill for intense anxiety and they've used it against me the entire time.) whatevers present in Harvard station could be whats having the ability to make me sleepy at a moments notice as well as theres sexual arousal used to add to anxiety and as usual in hopes of causing aggressive reactions. This could

(If this is just my imagination and untrue then why am I rewriting this post due to the original having disappeared after its writing when Blogger usually saves whatever is being written frequenlty enough that SOME of it would survive a accidental 'go back' button push?)

I have taken screenshots of the electromagnetic environment in Harvard Square station. Cell phones can be useful to Targets for more than just the camera and voice recorder. You can use this technology to gauge at least spme of whats in your environment that could cause harm or influence behavior.

It seems that cell phone calling and texting are at full capacity-all bars lit up.
Data WAS working at normal speeds until THIS was ready to be posted. Now its ok again.

There's one wifi open and its the same big company name that seems to be present in all the Cambridge train stations and requires an account so Im assuming its part of the MBTA. (Its creepy that buses have private wifi here. Perhaps its for the security camera images..even more creepy.)

Where I was sitting theres one more wifi but its locked.

I would like to go thru all this areas stations and maybe we can begin to work together by having a database of different stations in each city. Its interesting to think of starting something where TIs can contribute to create info for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment