TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Possible Example of 'Media Psy Ops': TV Public Service Ad By Dept Of US Govt Contains Subliminated Gesturing

Tactical Gesturing related to the abuse and use of behavioral or Pavlovian psychology on Targeted Individuals is done in person by real people who stalk the Target but any tactic that works with real life humans can work with people in any pre recorded image like photos or videos, films etc.

Most TIs get the clue sooner or later to not view new movies coming out of Hollywood especially when they are released. Waiting a year or two makes it so your life's circumstances are so different from when the subliminated cues or triggers or tactics or messages were released that they have no effect.

Ads however are like sniper hits. They are fast and you dont expect them. They are unavoidable if a TV is on in any given area that you may watch for just a few minutes.

I saw this today. Its even more credible as it was released this year in January 2016 and it was made by a dept of the US govt.
Which isnt exclusive ive seen certain companies do this for years though infrequently.

During the Bush era post 9-11 it seemed that intelligence had come up with a method for a specific part of a video or moving picture that was pre recorded to have the ability to stand out to a specific Targeted Individual or Targeted Survivor of programming.

The moment of the image standing out and grabbing the intended person's consciousness is only a millisecond-its very quick.

It almost has the effect of something being 3-d for a second and reaching or leaping off the screen and making an actual interface with the targeted person's mind.

Its amazing perception manipulation and the tech certainly exists to make such a claim and theory possible.

SIDE TAP!! One of the variations of one of the two gestures Im anchored and sensitized to in past few years.
(Side Tap is a variant of the Wallet Tap gesture. Please see my video on my YouTube which goes into detail if you are unfamiliar with the use of gesturing on people targeted with psychological warfare campaigns as part of 'gang stalking'.



Gesture is at :19 of the ad.

It also would draw my attention becuz the woman in the ad is a sort of old school Democrat Liberal type that used to be common around Cambridge and this look was common during the 70s and early 80s.

However with the Liberal Elite becoming oppressive and fascist with thier modern agenda in Liberal elite areas this sort of person has become offensive to me. (Black and Red, People pf Color, classism and reverse racism from the Liberal Elite Left is part of bringing in the NWO it seems.

We're getting slammed here in Boston with this sort of manpower connected to the NWO agenda.

See COINTELPRO to understand how America's black community in many college and elite areas may be fully on the side of the system via covert warfare).

No comments:

Post a Comment