TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Liberal Elite Areas Need A Balancing Of Cultural Power (Oppresed Euro Americans)

Little shits in Boston are satisfied to blindly embrace Liberal Left fascism as long as they have their Saboxone, pills and K2 (synthetic marijuana).
Btw kids- calling me a KIKE becuz u overhead the N word is a terrible counter move. Yer idiots. And im not jewish duh.

This city is very astute at making sure common people especially kids are fully asleep under the Afro Judeo-Christian culture in the northeast becuz it ensures tolerance towards drug use and all the  rest of it thats used to enslave humans in big cities.

As long as black males keep doing gang stalking harassment for the elites and their bankster friends, I WILL KEEP USING THE N WORD in self defense.

U wanna use male privilege? Good. THEN YOU ARE GONNA GET WHITE PRIVILEGE IN RETURN.

They think its going to discredit me. Not when COINTELPRO IS TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.

Btw only cities like Boston use black house slaves for constant harassment of WHITE FEMALE TARGETS.

Other areas of the country arent viscous sewers of immoral greed and corruption.

Happy MLK day. Becuz COINTELPRO helped destroy him as myself and any other genuine activist.

MLK had a dream- its not the nightmare brought to us by Obama and his racist mentors or the private sector or the banksters"

Funny, i get along well with Afro Centrists and old Pan Africanist activists.

Becuz when u know the truth you can no longer be manipulated. And words lose their power.

One more attempt to curb my freedom of speech and I wont leave town.
I will hammer lawsuits all over this place and hate speech bs will be useless to you as a defense.

I will become your biggest nightmare. I will create such a backlash movement against oppressive Liberal Left elite house slavery that the elite scum will lose their death grip on this area.

Like their aren't many people who secretly think what i freely say or write.

No comments:

Post a Comment