TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, January 8, 2016

Theres Cops Everywhere I Go (Like In The MBTA) And They Seem To Leave When I Do...AND THEY PERFORM GANG STALKING TACTICS

How is this worse than the Bush era when the abuse of power is so great they actually believe they can have their cake and eat it too?

Downtown Boston needs to get off their fuckin power trip.

It is nice to see that they arent as arrogant and clowning as during the height of Obama.

Ive theorized this moronfest of idiotic mostly malecentric immature abuse of power is being done to attempt to get me to take legal action-so of course they can bury me and discredit once and for all becuz its been laid out so that Targeted Individuals cant get justice to begin with.

Gang stalking programs officially dont exist. Most testimony from radiation and MK Ultra experimentees has been stricken from official records at all Ptesident's Advisory Committees.

Even Charles Schlund got a civil payout but no govt one and the US govt did not deny or validate the existence of the technologies.

I can only assume this is their ploy to wear me down aa well as prevent me from working on a book or any lawsuits or make any moves from defending myself from any of the actions taken against me that are legit not connected to being a TI directly.

1 comment:

  1. Police are involved. It's like in the days of Prohibition in Chicago, where Al Capone's "boys" included the cops, who were on his payroll. I think it's a good analogy.

    They are pounding me with suggestions to get an attorney, too. It's been constant. They've been telling me to get a court date. If these suggestions are coming from them, then it's a good idea they are planning some sort of trap. It's important for TI's to see that getting us to take legal action is nothing more than a strategic move on their part. If they're hammering you to do something, then don't do it.

    ReplyDelete