MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Friday, January 22, 2016

CIA Has "Zero Tolerance Harassment Policy" Lol/ Male Contractor Sexually Harassed By Female CIA (Is There Training For That?)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/24/AR2010102402229.html

I can just hear it now:
'We can keep you safe from enemy kidnapping and getting killed but son..we just cant save you from our female agents.
Your on your own!'

Heh. Lol.

Its all such utter bullshit. People complaining about sexual violence in an industry THAT MAKES MONEY OFF OF SEX, VIOLENCE AND DEATH. (Intelligence and military and their contractors)

As if that wouldn't be part of the nature of the people who are involved in that kind of work.

Anything to keep the public compartmentalized about the war for profit machine that gives them their quality of life-barely.

No comments: