TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Being harassed at goodwill in boston harrison ave. Boston (vid!)

Getting harassed in Goodwill on Harrison ave. My clothes still have tags on my clothes from Davis Sq Goodwill and the security alresdy harassed me for something else.

I have reciept.for all my clotjes purchaed the other day at Davis.

Held at register. Manager isnt coming.

---------
Made vid. They were total arrogant assholes and I got harassed a bit by customers before going to register but actually not as bad as other
Goodwills.

I ALWAYS GET HARASSED BY GOODWILL SECURITY GUARDS. Same thing happened in Central Square Cambridge.

Strangely, usually People Of Color. ALL DRESSED IN RED or BLACK AND RED. Asian manager was unprofessional about this as well.


I hate how poverty is supposed to mean dirty, unhygienic and rude or a bad/shitty culture being acceptable. Its one of the things that needs to change about the homeless culture in the northeast.



One fat gay man who was working register (got a short vid first to film staff) actually said in a little lisp "Get her out of here" when I was just standing there collecting my stuff at the door.

It was quite obvious that he knew me and did not like  me and probably some part of my activism. Too bad. Boston has always had a huge stick up their asses about me and my work and the poor and black communities here have generally been very mean, abusive and nasty to me throughout these years. There is so much power in this area that they are some of the most arrogant, spoiled poor people or ghetto culture types I have seen across this country and Ive been to every state over 10 years. Only when I come home are they the most insufferable assholes in the world, here in Boston. And they think they can do whatever they want and no one is going to say anything or stand up against them...and the elite they work for. (this area is mostly organized crime, old money, institutions like the teaching hospitals and colleges, and now Union type 'regular' guys who take working class militancy to a whole new level. Its a closed system and it sucks. I cant tell you what Ive found out about COINTELPRO and other sleazy intel crap from this area, like Gloria Steinem's years in the CIA getting funding from Cambridge for projects. Farrakhan comes from this area. They probably created him.
Kennedy is dead. Martin Luther King is dead. Malcolm X is dead. The original Black Panther Party had been targeted and destroyed by COINTELPRO and either died, jailed or exiled themselves to other countries to survive. COINTELPRO was mostly African Americans working for the system to disrupt activists in the black community. I stand by my theory that Boston and Cambridge are one of the heaviest laden areas for this kind of activity still to this day in connection to the black communities. This isn't racism, with me it never is. Its a total disgust as the existence of so many 'house slaves' in this area. They want you to become racist so they can cry victim. They are shills.


Farrakhan is alive and gets away with the most ridiculous shit you can imagine. I say he's a shill and a circus ring master, that is his purpose to stir up shit and chaos and diversion. If none of this is a legit or plausible theory then why has the Boston black community been viscous to me for years? Also remember Im old enough to recall when the homeless and black community here in Boston weren't like this. Its been like an infiltration over the years of every shelter and every service to the poor communities. Normal people don't act like this towards someone for no reason. Its NOT normal and its NOT my imagination.




No comments:

Post a Comment