TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Coppola, Disney, Kinsey..and pedophilia

I used to insult his untalented ugly nephew Nick who goes about NOT embarrassing the family or letting anyone know that he graduated Beverly Hills high and some other poser bs for education. Whatever.
I used to say that he looks more like a pencil pusher in the accounting dept than a leading man in movies. I used to point out how uncharismatic he was and blatantly unattractive.

I also thought it a bit ridiculous that this obviously Italian name was purposely mispronounced to sound less ethnic. COP-pola, not cop-O-la.

I think his son has become a black metal poser as I recall and the rest of the family look..markededly less Italian and more..er Hollywood lets say nowadays. Howard Stern's interview vids should show where the family resemblance is going. Straight to the Kazar mountains I would have to say.

And Francis looks in a few of these pics like he would do you in if he had a problem with you. Well he did exploit and expose... I mean make the Godfather didn't he?

There is more than a bit more disturbing information surrounding this Hollywood personality and of course- at some point Disney is involved. (big surprise).
Oh and dont count on any one in the US caring either. We all are adult enough to realize that most hardworking Americans are addicted to the mediascape world, a drug dealt to them in order to survive a false reality on a daily basis, that they cannot..WILL not live without. These companies and these people are the dealers. There is no way they public will turn on them. We the whistleblowers however will always be shunned due to exposing such things to the light.
Who gives a shit.

Here is the Howard Stern interviews. Didnt listen to them, never will either. Doesnt deserve my attention especially Stern. He was funny in the 90's, becuz its the last time he was truly Himself. Then HE got shut off and sold out to the machine and became that bullshit that the industry monster always demands and so..he seemed to be a shadow of his former self and yes, terribly unfunny and not able to work off nothing or improv like he used to but hey, talent is for the young. Taking business responsibilities seriously is for the old.



Victor Salva and Coppola: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:r9oeqoMdVgYJ:www.skewsme.com/disney_pedophiles.html+ford+coppola+disney&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Salva

Coppola and Kinsey: (again Nazi human atrocities are involved surrounding pedophilia and medical research or abuses)
http://www.drjudithreisman.com/archives/2006/09/post_3.html
What was it that I saw on that poster in SD for a movie with Cage in it? A pentagram with the words "Some souls cant be saved". Listen f*cker just focus on how f*cked the sale of that house of yers was...Some real estate cant be saved! Seems like its the era of crucifying posers (and letting the big fish get away as usual) is here. Oh and love how obvious we are with Jeepers Creepers having a pale, lithe blonde boy get snatched up by The Monster. 'What Luck For Rulers, That Men Do Not Think' - Adolf Hitler

1 comment:

  1. That's one thing I never thought of: Nazis and pedophilia. I had always had these thoughts ingrained in me of Nazis being mean guardians of their Fascist State. But our society does seem very fascist to me here in the US. It's one of these deals that seems invisible to most people unless you're a target. A lot of what they do is covert, like psyops and some of the harassment tactics are stimuli that only the target can recognize. But a lot is overt, too, and some gangstalkers remind me of SS officers. Especially those neighborhood watch losers -- the ones that don't smirk or harass, but feel they are protecting society against the big, bad targets.

    I always had the picture of Nazi officers as being very cold-blooded, strict, and mean, part of a big machine they were protecting, but I always thought they stayed away from bad moral values, such as pedophilia. I always figured one could never have a fascist state unless everything was done very strict and mean, and adhered to high moral standards, apart from the killing off of ethnic groups. Never thought that drugs, prostitution, and corruption were part of the fuel driving a fascist state.

    ReplyDelete