MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Friday, February 17, 2012

An Example of Institutionalized Harassment/Trauma Based Mind Control Conditioning That Can Cause Survivors To Snap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgP43I8jX_U


This is pretty much the process by which many Targeted Individuals or targeted Survivors of programming/mind control end up snapping or 'going postal'- lone shooter or homicide/suicide.

This system knows the Target's history. They know the person is not a normal human being and the person has a severe trauma history. They also know just when to put a campaign 24/7 so that they can get the person while they are vulnerable so its easier to make them snap.

No comments: