MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Forget David Icke..THIS Is The Secret Of How Our World Works!

Well..looks like Mr Show told the truth after all:



Thursday, February 9, 2012

Affidavit May Explain How 'Gang Stalking' Is Arranged And Executed

http://copi.com/articles/Guyatt/cutolo.html

Its pretty much the way I thought it was done, many police being former military. Also many civilians in on campaigns were former military.

Wiring Catholic churches...gimme a break.

This article should go posted next should go along nicely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read that retired military officers/employees are used as "field leaders". There has to be a psych. operations unit as well, maybe those are former military psychaitrists who held positions in the military. Everything is so strict and regimented and constant, that would make sense.

I figured there are field leaders giving the sheeple instructions. I at many points going back to 2006 wanted to desperately to find out the name/location of said field leaders with the intent of punching them in the face.