TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Prisoner: a cute spoof

For those of you who can see the unfortunate similarities between The Prisoner and being targeted, especially for survivors of tbmc this may be a welcome bit of humor..or just for Prisoner fans in general.

1 comment:

  1. Valisystem20114/28/09, 9:25 AM

    Always meant to play it. I can't do it in here, it's too loud. The Recourse Centre is unmanned; there's no earphones. you and your little digs. I'm surprised no-one has remarked on this, even out of courtesy. Don't they find it interesting or see the parallels? As you do with Falun Gong for instance. As I do with all manner of things. I always knew The Prisoner was profound, but it took a while before it was proved just how prophetic it was. He does fight of course. To get on, to move out. Eventually you'll need to find a place where you stick around, to demonstrate YOU'RE in control of your environment and how you interpret it. I let rip with the graffiti after some honked me in McD Rd again. And agent provocatuer? But then I was talking to C just outside the flats. si it was some wise-ass opposite who made the call. I sup[pose that comes to the same thing. Set it up to never let you off the hook, or so you'll react and throw a spanner in the works and bring it all on myself again?

    Only this time I countered their belief in untouchable anonymity, through interchangable bodies in vehicles with no comeback. I ONLY have to focus on who co-ordinates it centrally. Cheaper than leafleting too. Now everybody who passes sees it. And I can send photos and a letter to myself to date it and to others in case anything did happen to me; YOU can compromise me though. Just as threatened.

    ReplyDelete