TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Howard Stern's harassment of Mother Angelica

Years ago as a kid I recall Stern's rise to fame. We all thought he was funny..and he was. Until of course the public got used to him and he joined humanity, got the big studio, etc.
Business as usual came to pass.

I recall that some of his legions of agitators..no that would be if they were doing something useful like activism. Irritators is more like it. Small petty annoyances really.
But I recall constant "Howard Stern for president" prank calls to various call in shows.

I recall they liked to pick on Mother Angelica alot. Perhaps due to her heavy religious content...moreso I suspect its becuz NO ONE likes a woman in a matriarchal role. Not in that crowd especially and not a Catholic.

Why was she so focused on constantly? Yes, she was annoying and pushy but I gotta admire her still going after a stroke...not becuz of what she beleived in but how dedicated she was.

And why can't you jsut turn the damn channel if you dont like it then? Hmmmm.

Well, it's a free country so you cant just censor her (as Stern made a large part of his career acting like a martyr for: censorship), so yer gonna have to do something else..

like target her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvrKA6ArTTI Lavey was an idiot and a self hating Jew.

This went on for years. And looking at it now I see it for what it is..and that organized harassment and stalking comes in various forms and has various uses. Especially when portrayed as entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment