TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Now the embed works due to someone being present

So I am doing it manually and then I ask someone and I try to show him its not copying the whold thing but only the first line that shows in the box.

It copies the whole thing, when I couldnt get it to copy anything this whole time other than the first line.

I tell him it wasnt working and he says that " sometimes all you need is for someone to be looking over your shoulder for these things to work." and that its happened to him too.

Great, more mystery.

Totally illogical and annoying.

Well, I do believe I have experienced another perp trick. If I knew the way the system should have worked I would have known I was being screwed with.

2 comments:

  1. And also, they can mess with your full set of knowledge of all their tricks, stunts and feints. That's maybe why you "didn't know" or suspect them at first. Until about mid 2006 I was on top of all the jerkarounds and their variants and context of application. Now, they can delete knowledge access to one particular stunt, or even automatically suspecting their dark hand might have been at work where adversity is experienced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one thing I get a lot of: when falling asleep, I'll be entering a particularly lucid state, and I will have these "thoughts" and "ideas" that just all of a sudden came to me. If I somehow become fully awake instead of lapsing into a sleep, I'll find out that I've lost some of those thoughts/ideas somehow. I'm not entirely sure this is gangstalking related at all. But it shows that the human mind has altered states of consciousness where each level doesn't necessarily share the 'info' with another state. In other words, those altered states have their own compartments, where there is no 'common area' to store the memories.

    ReplyDelete