TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good resource on mind control techniques-The Battle for Your Mind by Dick Sutphen

http://www.whale.to/w/mind.html

So much of this is what organized stalking and harassment is about. Especially those of us who had to be "made manageable" by rich, powerful or connected people.

And the perps will put a TI through all these things and it can come in any form.

But the gang stalkng itself IS mind control according to these techniques.

Gang stalking uses other things as well that are not mentioned but its all towards the same end.
(This article was reproduced in Fact, Fiction and Fraud in Modern Medicine in February 1999 )

By the way this is why so many TI's kill themselves:
"The Birth of Conversion
CONVERSION is a "nice" word for BRAINWASHING and any study of brainwashing has to begin with a study of Christian revivalism in eighteenth century America. Apparently, Jonathan Edwards accidentally discovered the techniques during a religious crusade in 1735 in Northampton, Massachusetts. By inducing guilt and acute apprehension and by increasing the tension, the "sinners" attending his revival meetings would break down and completely submit. Technically, what Edwards was doing was creating conditions that wipe the brain slate clean so that the mind accepts new programming. The problem was that the new input was negative. He would tell them, "You're a sinner! You're destined for hell!"
As a result, one person committed suicide and another attempted suicide. And the neighbors of the suicidal converts related that they, too, were affected so deeply that, although they had found "eternal salvation," they were obsessed with a diabolical temptation to end their own lives. "

They know..they know exactly what they are doing and the choice is to convert to a new belief system put forward by the perps or to kill yourself.

This is not freedom. This is not civil rights and this is not legal and if it is that needs to change.

Human rights violations are never heeded as you can read by what goes on.

1 comment:

  1. I should point out that some people "inside the system" have tried to give me some guidance, however... not just those criminal types that feel bad. Some of the people involved on the periphery have been kind enough to give me some awesomely good advice, using their 'position' to good advantage. However, I realize that it is indeed without a doubt some rich and power connected people that are responsible for my little 'prison'; that is never going to change.

    I spend so much time slagging the ignoramuses, but some have tried to help me as much as the system has allowed.

    ReplyDelete