MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Monday, March 4, 2013

We've Become What We Hate:Why I Left America-An Expat Addresses All Possible Illusions About Staying In The USA

http://open.salon.com/blog/lost_in_berlin/2012/07/01/weve_become_what_we_hate_why_i_left_america

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.blacklistednews.com/New_SPLC_report%3A_%E2%80%98conspiracy-minded_antigovernment_groups%E2%80%99_reached_all-time_high_in_2012/24597/0/38/38/Y/M.html