MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Forget David Icke..THIS Is The Secret Of How Our World Works!

Well..looks like Mr Show told the truth after all:



Saturday, March 30, 2013

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2013/03/possible-druggings-causing-nodding-and.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've wrote about this before, but maybe I couldn't express it well. I sometimes get hit something, like a pulse from somewhere, that gives me "instant tiredness". Before, I described it as something that seems like it saps my energy instantaneously. Other TI's claim drugs like PCP are being laced into their food. If your hear rate is increasing along with the jerking, it could be cocaine they are lacing into your food. And it especially would be suspicious in areas of heavy gang activity.

Yeah, as TI's we should not fear anyone powerful, even gangs. Fuck that. It's all mental anyways, and I get big convoys of Harleys all the time, side by side, half a dozen at a time. And they are loud and intimidating, which is probably why they use them on TI's. Why should I fear them? It's all mental. And probably they are studying mental toughness and why certain people stay cool under heavy duress like this.