MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Sandy Hook Shooter Adam Lanza's News Media Head Shot Looks Photoshopped

http://intellihub.com/2013/01/23/is-an-adam-lanza-photo-released-by-mainstream-media-photoshopped/

In other photos he looks just as bad, just as mishapen and off. So why the need to fix up this one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you're still in Nevada, but one of the places I've found the most relief in my life is near the Virgin River Gorge. Down in the canyon is a GREAT place to squat and escape the electromagnetic waves. I started to believe I was insane, but I also noticed that when I was in certain locations, I did not experience mental abnormalities. I believe that you are significantly isolated down in the gorge that you should be able to find relief. You may also find caves and the like which do an excellent job of blocking out the waves. Just be careful and have a buddy know where you are at all times. It can get awfully lonely down there and scary.