Advisory On Free Speech Rally In Boston This Weekend

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2010/10/boys-club-take-on-new-meaning.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suspect Richards has been working with the System. I think his statements alleging Mick is either: A, Tiny, or B, has been Keith's lover all along. He also seems to make the statements to make A and B seem mutually exclusive. That is, if you accept that Mick was his lover, then he implies that Mick wasn't tiny. But if you accept that Mick was tiny, well he hints that he wasn't Keith's lover after all.

I suspect it's a plot to get people who have gotten off on old Stones songs for decades (soon to be centuries), to deflate, and get all "eww" and apathetic so they no longer enjoy those Stones' songs. The fact that he claims Mick is 'tiny' hints that he has been working with the perps. I strongly suspect that, if he is in bed with anyone, it's the perps. But you never know these these "rock stars".

Remember when Don Henley got busted for smoking Mary Jane with the 16 year old? When I was young, that just really fucked me up hard. I mean, Henley was like my idol in 2nd to 4th grade. I was told that all those rock stars were into that thing, drugs and young girls. It really fucked me up, because at that age, you think those people are your gods or something. Then you learn later about the sex, drugs, rock and roll thing. And some of them were actually gay. My god, that sucked when I learned that.