MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

comments

Uhh..I dont mean to seem picky but can you please keep the comments focused on the subject matter and pertaining to being informative and educational for other TI's. Hate to be hardass but if its personal messages or too off the subject or incoherent I will have to just delete them. This is for other TI's not fans of my looks or intellect.

Obama making you lazy is it perhaps? It was easier to see when it was all out war wadnit?

Not so easy to stay resistant now is it. Alot of the remote influence has been lifted I notice...

It is not OK now. This is the time when they want all victim witnesses (every TI who knows the deal) to disappear. During the convenient diversion that is the economic situation.

Stay focused.

No comments: