TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Discovery Channel: Ultra Science Mind Control 1997- Keeps Getting Pulled

You keep taking this off YouTube and I will keep finding it. You know what happens when I put forth my Will and hardest effort into research and hunting something. By the time I am done I will probably get some legal exemption. If not I will just do the opposite and have it posted so frequently in multiple locations you'll think it was an epidemic, a virus. Keep it up. Its interesting that THIS tv show keeps getting pulled opposed to all the other crap on the internet.





Now as for the vid: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HUMANS NOT ABUSING POWER. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE IN AUTHORITY WOULD USE ANY DEVICE FOR 'BLOODLESS WAR' YOU ARE NOT THINKING CRITICALLY. IF THAT WERE THE CASE, THEY WOULD DISPENSE WITH WAR ALTOGETHER.

THIS LINE OF THINKING OR LOGIC IS A CON. ITS A TRICK. ITS DECEPTION. THESE TECHNOLOGIES ARE BEING USED TO NOT ONLY DESTROY TARGETED PERSONS, BY USING THEM OVER LONG PERIODS CONSTANTLY ON ONE HUMAN BODY AND ALONG WITH CHEMICAL ATTACKS AND PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS TORTURING THE PERSON BUT THESE TECHNOLOGIES ARE NOW BEING USED DOMESTICALLY FOR MASS MIND CONTROL AND THIS HAS BEEN THE CASE SINCE BUSH GOT INTO OFFICE AND WAR BEGAN AFTER 9-11. IF THOSE OF US CLAIMING THIS IS THE CASE ARE MENTALLY ILL, THEN WHY IS THE EXACT TIMING SO SUSPECT?

THE ONLY PURPOSE ANY OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES SERVE IS TO ENSLAVE MANKIND.

What the hell is wrong with you? The trick is that lately, the powers that be are making the world seem tame,safe. Always busting corruption in govt, which of course brings back the public's trust after allowing Bush to take so many liberties. This makes the public believe The State or the authorities are good, clean and free of corruption so therefore, bloodless warfare must be a good thing. That they only want good for us.

ANYONE with the capacity to interfere with the power of the human Will is going to misuse that power and if that is not a definite and you dont see that happening, then safeguards should be in place to ensure such a thing does not happen. WHAT SAFE GUARDS ARE THERE IN PLACE? NONE. For instance the only reason I am still walking around is becuz I have 'friends' as well as probably there are people who know how insane this plan is for world domination and actually want people who will speak against it from experience.

I have seen what black ops and projects are up to. Its not about saving lives and being nice about war. Its about deception. MINDWAR by psy ops officer Michael Aquino which conceptualizes using such tech for a very different end that what is suggested on this ridiculous tv program, is an actual document. Where is the reporter, journalist and his sources listed on this tv propaganda...I mean program? Trust hard facts always related to these issues. The ability to control the masses to such an extent is a wet dream of the elite and has been for centuries. If you dont know that, you dont know who you are dealing with. Stop watching the tube and read a history book.

When it comes to emperors, kings, generals, secret power and wealth behind The State or the throne: not much has changed and never will- just like war.

It seems we have entered an era where deception is the ultimate weapon and the public have been reduced to kindergarten children who dont question it. That, in itself, should make one question if such technologies are already in place or not.

I hear it all the time: 'why isnt anybody in this country doing anything about this? People are just sitting back and letting it happen!'. 'I feel like we live in an UNreality. Down the rabbit hole. It doesnt make sense. Something is off'.

In this day and age with the tech advances its not outlandish to make such assessments. The only reason people do not do so is out of pure ignorance..or they know they will be silenced through threats or intimidation. Which is worse? LIVING as a slave or being intimidated for questioning such a fate?

Its up to the masses to make that decision. We can write our whole lives and most people will never see this information- the beauty of too many channels and too much information.

2 comments:

  1. You can save Youtube videos and download them as mpeg, AVI, mp3, etc.

    http://www.gazzump.com/
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/easy-youtube-video-downl-10137/

    There is one other site I used last night, but can't locate it right now. I'd recommend saving the videos this way, and then you can repost them yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odd how either the good-quality stuff or informative stuff gets pulled, and all the crap stays. Also, some comments are made by cyberstalkers working for the system.

    ReplyDelete