TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

CIA in NYCPD? No Sh*t Sherlock!

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/08/nypd_confirms_cia_officer_work.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44277437/ns/us_news-security/t/nypd-confirms-cia-officer-works-department/\

This is such a joke. There are so many of us that can attest to years of those lines between domestic and foreign being "blurred". They hand the public such horsesh*t. I know that many places are getting anti-terror funding pulled while NYC just got a huge increase in funding from Obama administration.

And as for undercover cops and operatives just ask any TI how that has been going on for years now, and often power being abused. When something is covert how are you supposed to regulate it? The trains and buses have been a horror show of harassment for years. It never stops. And that is every major city in the US unless its a small town where the bus company is private and small. I could be wrong that could be criminal factions working through the unions. Yet if undercover cops or agents are on those trains then how is it that such harassment goes on?

When this is all over and many of us are left with nothing but perhaps a decade of old age left to live out, complete with all the pain and suffering induced by these past decades and these assholes and the scum they work for at the top are long gone with your money and our souls- finally the public will have a true understanding of what transpired during this era.

Its just like any other era in history. There are factions of the public who know exactly what is going on and they support it. Becuz America is great only due to the criminal actions it takes world wide. They know that this is what gives them a high standard of living.

Its very clever for them to reveal small things slowly, just as they have eased up and are backing out slowly form the worst of what they have done. Also, it seems that other systems of 'people management' have been beefed up lately. Its clear now that this entire era was nothing more than finding a way to create a totally psycho civilized society which is now a fully functioning reality.

And no one really will notice, no one will care and all of us who fought, died and suffered to retain freedom and get justice will pass on quietly while they continue to feed the public small spoonfuls of bs.



No comments:

Post a Comment