TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

http://onmc.wordpress.com/2011/08/06/alphas-another-media-cover-show/

5 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about this yesterday. It's a very nasty tactic to FICTIONALIZE truth in a way (often cheezie, with stupid bad actors to boot) that makes it so when a TI tells a member of the Joe Blow public about their experiences, they are treated like they ripped off the TV show or movie. I can't tell you how many times I have talked about my expeirences and some assholes says "you watch too much X Files".

    So now anyone who claims to be a TI is often perceived as making it up and they got it from the fiction, instead of the other way around.

    Goes to show how stupid the fucking public is, and how arrogant, and controlled by their media.

    Can't wait till the shit really goes down. Many of us will suffer but in some weird way I feel it's worth it just so the GENERAL PUBLIC SUFFERS WITH THOSE OF US WHO HAVE SUFFERED THEIR WILLFUL IGNORANCE FOR YEARS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical setup where a perp car is driving at a near or identical speed to the target's vehicle, to impede progress and prevent him from passing.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi1iW_CEemk

    Though I'd prefer to not single out FBI and CIA, though I do recognize they are playing some role (or maybe not).

    Well it looks like I was wrong; he was not being boxed in on the highway, though some targets get this to frustrate or impede them.

    His comments are pretty informative, more so than the video itself.

    Another video about gangstalking:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GslFm9QuX8&NR=1

    FBI floating box system is mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Road tactics (not much to see here).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDogR3CiSc8&NR=1

    Brighting

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_0uvHdcRq8&feature=related

    Gangstalking methods (may be fake)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bed9zKlt50&NR=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. How the perps recruit "help".

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMSAwekYxrA&NR=1

    This is how they do it, in my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The thing is, the system steals ideas from targets and uses them in mainstream pop art. I guess this has the goal of discrediting targets, because they have no proof they even had the original idea in the first place. How would they be able to prove plagiarism if it's all done covertly by mind scanning tech? In fact, I had one perp come to me and slip me info verifying that my ideas are being stolen and utilized by the mainstream art sector.

    ReplyDelete