TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2010/09/oops-i-forgot-something.html

2 comments:

  1. About your targeted survivor post:

    "You (have eccentric habits in the privacy of yer own home), and that scares people"

    I have noticed a few targets talk about this, that people are "concerned" about the way the target is acting inside their own private space. Of course, it is none of anyone's business. A good retaliation would be to simply tell them, "well, I'm concerned about the habits of strangers who have to give a sh*t about what I do in the privacy in my own home. It's not my fault they don't have hobbies or a life".

    Seriously, you have to wonder what these people who are involved in our harassment/surveillance do in their spare time. They seem to spend a disproportionate amount of time obsessing over what we are doing. Also, perps have shown concern that other strangers aren't being nice to me. Perps seem like they need to punish those people who aren't perps who aren't treating me a certain way.

    There are a few close family members who know things, or seem to, yet are into the whole "you're just nuts/crazy" or telling me I'm paranoid schizo for believing I'm targeted. For example, my mom saying something along the lines of "oh no, don't tell me you need meds". She does seem to know about this, and it trying her best to protect me from perps, yet at the same time, is in denial like the perps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess over time the TI, seeing the big machine in action for many years, will accept the notion that he or she is just a piece of trash that's in the way of the common good of society, and start to feel worthless.

    At work, I was given a hard time. The theme they have going on is that I need to "improve". There have been separate entities at 2 different campuses of this school saying the same things, those exact words, i.e., improve or you won't be working here anymore. I strongly feel this is part of many cruel mind games they play with me as a target. There are so many of them, all of them having a detrimental effect, i.e., made to feel worthless and inferior. I get those, mixed in with the usual rewards and punishments they throw at me for being their good little doggie.

    That must be why targets are usually underemployed or not employed. I guess there are several variations on this theme. Meanwhile, my mentors seem like they are missing a good number of days, while I am always there, on time, and never let class out early. In fact, I've been letting class out a couple of minutes over. But the way I am made to feel by my mentor/handlers there, you'd think I was screwing off or doing something wrong.

    So TI's have to work harder than the perps/handlers, endure all kinds of harassment, and watch as those involved take days off or get all kinds of nice little bonuses. It's like, you're never good enough, and you have to endure all kinds of skits from everyone there, and if you happen to break down and let out some anger, wow gee, you need counseling.

    In fact, I say TI's form some sort of union, and demand some sort of stipend for being live guinea pigs/prisoners. It's not like we can work anyways. Some perps talked about compensating me, but that's just one of the many pieces of bait they throw out. We've been damaged, and our situations are very much like a full time job. Most of the time, TI's work harder than everyone else while we ARE employed, and then we get perps are work having directed conversations about some slacker, all the while the perp is goofing off while the TI is busting ass.

    ReplyDelete