TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Haters

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2010/09/ice-t-tells-of-waspy-blonde-btch-from.html

"People always hate up..You never think twice about someone below you.It's the people above you that create the envy in you" -Ice T
Labels- Haters


I will never forget something a perp said to me at The Women's Lunch Place years ago. An Asian lesbian who thought I could be taken advantage of in my vulnerable state, of course a Christian who was in on it had a problem with this and tipped me off. She intimated that the gang stalking campaign affected me so much due to the fact that "Well you need everything to be perfect all the time."
You destroy someone's life with total disregard for human or civil rights and almost kill the person, definitely damaging thier health for life, and that is all you can say about it. Its THIER fault. Or an older couple near MIT saying that I was the girl who expected to have everything handed to me on a silver platter. My mother used to say that just becuz her father couldn't abuse me as he had done to her, cuz I have my father's DNA and I told the old man off when he got any smart ideas. So I was 'spoiled'.
And many other things totally blaming the victim for thier situation. And there are so many people in on this who treat it like its ok to do that. That there will be no repercussions. Since they get away with it in thier homes or thier neighborhoods or social groups they perceive a high crime/war crime/ human rights violation as something that no one will see...just like they probably do to thier individual victims in private.
Haters: Organized Stalking and Harassment's got some of the worst.
They make someone they think has no power to fight back pay for everyone above them that makes them insecure.

2 comments:

  1. Also, they make the victim have the traits of all the gangstalkers involved. And I noticed I can't think any retaliatory thoughts about the gangstalkers, even if it's deserved, without a retaliatory insult thrown back to me. For example, if I think, "Well that gangstalker was a trailer trash weirdo", then I become that trailer trash weirdo, although:

    1.) I was being harassed and it was uncalled for.

    2.) The adjective is true for the gangstalker, but not for me. HOWEVER, just because I dared think a negative thought about someone harassing me, it makes ME that adjective and not the gangstalker

    3.) WTF, we can't even think anything negative about their trash they throw at us, because those insults we think about their human trash are basically what we are, because we dared think anything bad about one of their people.

    4.) Maybe this is all part of making a person clean and pure, that is, thinking nothing but neutral or positive thoughts about anyone and everyone, even if they are harassing us relentlessly.

    Also, they can say any insulting thing that like at any time, at their behest. Oh, and they are quite scummy, those people doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, Ice T doesn't pull any punches, and always gets to the point. I see Aimee Mann included songs like "It's Over" and "Looking for Nothing" -- they sound like harassment directed at certain targets. Did you see the song titles? Looks like a bunch of gangstalking suckup bullshit.

    ReplyDelete