TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, February 15, 2016

So It Seems I Was Set Up Again Two Summers In A Row Now Since New Admins Took Office

So Ive never been in trouble the entire time Ive been writing this blog. No arrests no losing it.

Suddenly a new admin takes power in multiple positions state wide and the first summer Im all.of a sudden being harassed so intensely or whatever else was being done and I defend myself by writing in marker on the side of a McDonald's "RACIST n#ggers and spics work here!" ??

Then Im told that this summer WHILE I WAS AWAY IN RHODE ISLAND that a witness tipped off the FBI that I had a gun,  and was either bragging I was going to shoot up the police OR shoot up the Harvard campus (the Harvard police cant seem to decide which. I guess only the FBI have the correct accusation) and I also bragged I was being paid to shoot up the Harvard campus-in the scenerio which I was first told about when questioned and searched.

I was recently told by a Harvard policeman that there was a Be On The Lookout for mw due to this info from the FBI. Uh..but he thought it was becuz I threatened to shoot up the police. And he also at first said there was a warrant for my arrest then when I asked why I wasn't in jail he changed his story.

How could I threaten the police with a gun in Cambridge if I was away all summer?

Its interesting that he nervously asked where I was all summer.

Which means they realize that's a weak point in the frame up.

But the cop was scolding me to watch what I say to people and pressing the witness was credible as if to intimate I had made threats when I said I didn't.

And that doesnt even make sense becuz the original tip was that I HAD A GUN in my possession. That I had bragged about getting paid to do it.

And it was supposedly an anonymous tip. Now this cop claims it was just someone saying I SAID THINGS not witnessed a weapon being present also he claimed the witness was credible.

I thought it was an anonymous tip??

The harassment here is so bad and other things making the environment hard to function in I cant even put simple logic together.

-TODAY IS A SUNDAY
-ITS A FEDERAL HOLIDAY
-I JUST SPENT MANY HOURS OUTSIDE THE BOSTON-CAMBRIDGE CITY LIMITS
-I JUST SPENT TWO NIGHTS INSIDE THE HARV HOMELESS SHELTER
that's more nights than Ive been inside in a very long time.

This all occured to me in a shower. I couldnt think straight to reason or put things together before now.

What these people are doing is just framing me up and then having me harassed intensely every day so it just piles up and gets worse.

The ACLU seems to have taken my case just becuz of this isolated incident which is all I care about. I dont want to not be able to leave the USA.  

I should have gotten a protection order years ago. I dont even want to fight with this locally becuz its so over the top ridiculous that it would be an indignity to respond. Ive had enough indignities over the past 16 years.





No comments:

Post a Comment