TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sites To View That Will Immediately Improve Morale-Celebrity Death and Plastic Surgery Pics

https://www.pinterest.com/ladymiss4711/celebrity-death/

View them as graphic and realistic as you can stand.

Look up 'celebrity death photos' or whatever kind work. Accident scenes old and new. Whatever.

The point is that THEY ARE DEAD-YOU ARE ALIVE.

That should change up your head space and mental, emotional positioning.
Gang Stalking keeps Targets in a constant state of kept down non existence in society.
We live in the leading nation in the whole world and we have to live like peasant.

We are total victims of gross abuses of power.

As you look at the bodies and research suspect deaths you realize these people are just flesh.
They can be destroyed.
They perish.

Many of the deaths are obvious foul play. The shadow system behind celebrity. Conditions we know well that we live under everyday.

Especially if the perps make you feel small and you get constantly hit with reminders of how your life has been destroyed and they've wasted the best years of your life.
And if you've had alot of entertainment or other high profile people doing psych warfare through Media Psy Ops.

They dont truly have power.

They die.

The plastic surgery photos show us that who we percieve we are dealing with is not truly what's there.

They are fakes. Products of an industry.

Fuck them. Its all nepotism or TIs being kept from their own abilities assets and talents due to some power mongers' agenda(s).
Hope this helps.

Finding ways to strengthen our minds and re center ourselves is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment